- For: Little Bear, Minor Rib and Universal
- Determine desired location of Polar Blox per manufacturer's recommendation.
- Clean the surface with soap and water or rubbing alcohol. Allow to dry completely before installing.
- The Polar Blox should be placed with the holes down toward the roof.
- Smear the adhesive on the bottom side of the Polar Blox, covering the entire surface to be mounted.
- Press Polar Blox on roof, making sure there is no air trapped underneath. Squeeze-out is the recommended finish.
- In warmer temperatures it may be necessary to secure the Polar Blox temporarily, until the adhesive firms.
- The minimum application temperature is 50°F and the full curing time is 28 days
1 Tube for every 10-12 snow guards
|Download MSDS SHEET (PDF)|
For further assistance or questions, please call and ask for technical assistance.
Recommended Adhesives: Surebond SB-190 for Kynar Painted roofs
Surebond SB-895 for Galvanized or Galvalume roofs