Special Sale - Original Standing Seam Blue with Screws
Sale price $6.00 Regular price
Original Standing Seam Snow Guards are the ultimate system for standing seam roofs. Featuring SST fasteners which do not penetrate the roof, so there is no opportunity for leaks. They can be installed in any weather. They can be used stand alone as a Snow Guard or coupled with our optional Ice Bar to create an entire snow retention system.
Optional Ice Bar mounts 3/8" of an inch above the roof.
To use our Original Standing Seam as a stand alone snow guard by attaching it to the standing seam on your roof without penetrating your roofing system, you will want to order OSS Stand Alone Guard with Screws in the appropriate number you need.
To use our Original Standing Seam along with optional Ice Bar to create a snow retention system, you will need one OSS Starting Guard for each row you have, then you will want to order quantity 1 of the appropriate pan width for each panel on your roof. For each quantity 1 of the pan sections ordered, you will receive one guard with screws, along with 1 precut Ice Bar.
Example Stand Alone: You have a roof with 36 12" panels on each side. You would order 70 OSS Stand Alone Guards with Screws. 35 for Each Side.
Example 1 System: You have a roof with 36 12" panels on each side of the roof. You would order 2 OSS Starting Guards with Screws, along with quantity 68 12" Pan Sections, 34 for each side.
Example 2 System: If your run is long enough that you would need two rows on each side, you would order 4 OSS Starting Guards along with 136 12" Pan Sections, 34 per row, 2 rows per side.
If your not sure the exact quantity you need do not hesitate to reach out to us via phone or email and we will assist you with a custom configuration for your specific roof. Snow load & pitch must be taken into account in any layout.
- The Original Standing Seam snow guard is a full size polycarbonate snow guard that is designed for new construction and can be retrofitted onto existing roofs.
- OSS guards are mounted using SST screws which are mechanically fastened to the standing seam, without penetrating the roof.
- OSS guards are designed to fit seams up to 1/2" wide and 1 9/16" tall. If the seam is higher than 1 9/16", it is still usable but the guard will sit higher off the roof surface.
- OSS guards can be used stand alone as a guard, or you can include an optional Ice Bar for maximum snow and ice control.
- Optional Ice Bar is 1" in diameter and mounts 3/8" above the roof surface.
- 2 interior reinforcing ribs and center support.
- UV Protected - won't fade or break down from sun or harsh weather.
- Effective and Economical.
- Compatible with all metals and composites.
- Clear snow guards are virtually invisible on any roof.
- Free recommended installation and layout schematics.
- Please email us or call us for information on colored OSS guards which are available for an additional fee and have a slightly longer lead time.
In Stock - Limited Quantities Available
Base - 5" x 3" , Face - 5" x 3"